|Title:||Project Manager (Assistant)|
Are you an Assistant Project Manager?
If you are Internet savvy, outgoing, and can use most Google and Microsoft Office products, we are looking for you!
Atlantic Coast Merchandising, founded in 2005, is one of the fastest growing national leaders in retail merchandising services. Each year, ACM staffs thousands of retail merchandising job assignments across the US. During such assignments, our highly skilled merchandisers work at national chain and independent stores performing various functions such as store resets, remodels, new store openings, product demonstrations, general merchandising, creating displays and new product introductions.
Business is growing, and we're seeking a talented and highly motivated individual interested in a Assistant Project Manager opportunity with our team. This is an exciting time. We're creating our futures here; anything is possible! We're looking for a smart, ambitious, inquisitive person who thrives on the pace and intensity of our work, and who wants to grow with us.
The Assistant Project Manager's primary role is to assist the Project Manager with managing Client/ACM relationships, insuring all expectations and requirements are successfully achieved. You will help identify and schedule merchandisers for specific client projects and monitor merchandiser performance and deliverables. This includes working with our extensive database of registered merchandisers as well as assisting Recruiting Managers with other grass roots methods for merchandiser recruitment. This process of recruiting, selecting, scheduling, and validating merchandisers requires precise planning, careful execution and clear communication.
What's unique about this job
This is a full-time salaried position earning ($35,000 - $45,000), depending on experience, and 7 day per week availability may be needed depending on business requirements. This is a virtual, home office based position with a flexible schedule, working off hours and weekends when necessary. Although we may enjoy a flexible work schedule, that does not change our Client deadlines.
Bring your passion and expertise
Are you a highly organized and energetic person who is passionate about continuous improvement and collaborating with others for successful outcomes? Do you take initiative, thrive on the challenge and fast pace? Are you driven by results and goal oriented? Are you a leader, that understands the importance and power of a high performing team?
If so, this might be the opportunity for you if you have:
- Associate’s degree
- 3 years project management experience
- 1 year retail merchandising experience
All candidates must possess the following attributes:
- Personal computer with Microsoft Office and Internet connection
- Creative writing skills and a good working knowledge of the Internet, social media and computer software.
- Self-disciplined with a strong ability to set and follow priorities without micro-supervision, and manage conflicting priorities and multiple assignments.
- Collaborative attitude with ability to work effectively with a team of people on a project while maintaining accountability for one’s own work.
- Be a people person who possesses great attention to detail
- Excellent phone skills with a pleasant, clear telephone voice.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (verbal and written).
- Ability to proactively contact merchandisers or potential merchandisers by phone, text and email daily
- Common sense and reasoning ability.
Why you'll love it here & advance your career
The ACM Project Management team is a group of creative and smart leaders who work in a collaborative environment to build business value through relentlessly pursuing excellence in everything we do. And, we have the support of a great company leadership that promotes professional growth and development, fosters teamwork, demonstrates respect, encourages collaboration & contribution, and rewards results. We get to tackle some pretty dynamic challenges that will support ACM's growth and secure its position as an industry leader for years to come!
Our work environment requires innovation, teamwork and can-do attitudes. The pace is fast. Our business is growing rapidly. Our staff is constantly busy. Our glass is always half full. If you believe in what is possible then this is the place for you!